* Light Tango-Body Conditioning balance, control, flexibility, & strength.
* Drills & Thrills Technique, coordination, and leg and foot articulation.
* Elegant Aesthetics Posture, alignment, feet, legs, all that defines elegance
* Embellishment Training Various footwork & timing. What, when & how.
* Pivot Training Body spirals, timing, and options for embellishing pivots.
* Dissociation Training Improves balance, connection, and overall quality of partnership.
* Tango Musicality Training 1 Beats, Rhythm, Melody, Phrasing
* Tango Musicality Training 2 Vals, vs. Tango vs. Milonga
* Tango Musicality Training 3 What is in the Music? Primary, Secondary, Additionally
* Tango Musicality Training 4 Tango Orchestra Distinctions
* See & Do Tango Learners Observation training & coordination training.
This learning "how to learn" quickly and efficiently.
* Milonga Fun Coordination and rhythm development for quick footwork.
* Tango Walking Technique 1 Grounding, aesthetics, weight distribution, balance
* Tango Walking Technique 2 In-line vs. crossing-meridian and dissociation
* Tango Walking Technique 3 Tango Salon vs. Milonguero. Stride changes and options
* Tango Walking & Personal Expression 4 Finding yourself and defining yourself
* Giros / Molinete Technique Making the perfect circle
* Boleo & Gancho Technique Energy, shapes, speed
* Ochos All the shapes and all the sizes, in all the directions
* The Tango-Body Overview Every body part has a proper place and function
* Chacarera Folklore Dance of Argentina (often danced at Milongas)
* Tango Talk Get your questions answered
* Tango Talk Codegos - Codes of etiquette for the Milonga.
* Tango Talk Tango scene in Buenos Aires. How it differs from the US.
* Tango Talk Advise for planning a tango trip to Buenos Aires.
* Outdoor Training (Weather permitting) Like walking? Learn what to do during your outdoor walks that will improve tango posture, alignment, rhythm, disassociation, and more.